Monday, July 27, 2009

19/709 --- part 2


reach peel road, cheras~

but me and aki ntg to do

so we go eat sushi king...

to pass the time, for while waiting them

haha

aki long time dint eat uhh~

me with sushi king cup~

xDwow~

yummy2````

hehehe

hoho

i call aki call xiao M come also~

chit chat with us....

^^

long time no take pic with her~

muackssszzz
they so long no take pic also o...

keke

><"

our plate~

eat 1o jek not much....

aki eat more than me~

kekee.... *jkjk*

xP

kakaaa

but we edi feel so full jor o~

^^

8pm more like tat

maybo and jun cum and say want eat

cause they hungry jor luu~

ermmmm......u guess where we go??

hmmp...`` we go jor ulu langa,t gasonline eat~

song ehh~?? and chit chat at there have 1hour loh~

haizzzxx

missing u.... dunno want find u anot~

u can no want find me...

T.T~

then we go back home luu~

a happy and busy day with my Ji Mui~

[ stay happy always and forever ]

No comments:

Post a Comment