Monday, July 27, 2009

25/7/09


SATURDAY~

ytd bii say nowan find me..

he very tired...

got abit 'sat mong' tim

he go sleep and rest~

nvm lu...

tml can see him~

today i no work o cause my popo bufday..
dunno why i early wakeup jor, then ntg do....

go on9 and go downstair cook maggie mee eat..

hehe

write my blog......
till everning my lou gong wakeup also~

and i 6pm want prepare le....

OMG!

im not inuf time....

go bath~

change clothes, prepare my thing and makeup faster...
cause my bro n mum waiting me
bii notty o!
wakeup go out jor oni call me...with alvin~
sui sui sui...```
7more out..

go park royal eat dinner with my popo and parents..
luckly we not the lasted reached there~

i saw my popo, say "SANG YAT FAI HEI" and gv her a BIG KISS...
^^

hehheee..
all are here and sitting then we start our dinner laa

soup>rice>sei chun tau fu>vegetable>chicken>
prawn>fried fish with sauce and japanese style>dessert...
yummy2!!!~

hahaha

my favourite [ mango pudding ]

but not say so delicious laa......

i msg my fren they all no let me wad they are doing and going anyway....

T.T

all also is around thr but cant find tim.....

zadou...

later go find my sis at lot10..

and wait my bro finish work at sg.wang

but we in car at pudu jail wait him......

long time no c my bro jor

so miss him narh~

reach home so tired o.....


watch tv with my litttle bro, he say i want watch 'doreamon' open for me...

=="

dunno why i sot jor pui him watch... i see jor so many times of that disc...

b4 sleep go fu mask...

tml nid wakeup early, lou gong find me...

slp early lohh~

nitez....

muacksss

No comments:

Post a Comment