Tuesday, July 28, 2009

26/7/09

morning lou gong call me wakeup prepare
he coming to fetch me....
go my hse outside thr buy nasi lemak eat..
wow~
eat me +sotong lou gong +friend chicken
reach lou gong hse eat and watch blurning flame3...
syoknya~~~~
later lou gong go busy.....
lolz
long time only bck..
later haizx...
uphapi~ dun say jorr... go sleep``
wakeup 5more gam
later having dinner with her parents...
after eat bck hse
more awhile go jusco, wangsa maju thr~
pui her sis and mum
almost 8 more gam
reach lou gong hse later fetch me bck hse.....

on9 awhile....
wan go slp jor~
b4 go slp i go down stair drink water, =="
my mum call me eat dragon fruit...
msg lou gong say sry because haven go slp yet~
gao chorr````
so late edi
12more loh~
still call me eat
haizxx
more awhile go slp.....

No comments:

Post a Comment