Monday, July 27, 2009

22/07/09

morning....

i do wad edi?
hehe
forgot jor tim...
skip----
chit chat wif them also....
after skul pass up seni..

aki go back home
elicia also...
left me and maybo
but we two dunno can go whr~
haha
that time me and maybo so 'kap liu' want go toilet~
we decide want folo aki or elicia lehh?

finally,
we decide folo elicia go eat with her dad and yuwiko also at thr o....
go war baobao pan mee at pandan indah~
after eat go back elicia home
she go chg shirt
me and maybo waitng her at downstair
lolz
scary la
so silent ntg to chat wif her popo...
but she keep ask us many things~
and teach us!
=="

today tuition class chg to 3.45pm
so we have free time ya~
we walk to cempaka lrt
me maybo elicia and yuwiko....
they say take teksi go pudu worr
but i dunno aki waiting us at cempaka lrt thr...
shit!
sorry!
im really dunno o....
cia dint tell me~

woww~
aki can go pasar malam with me...
yea yea!
happy!~
take bus go bck home
reach
mum cum outside fetch me~

thx aki help me clean up my room~
eat dinner~
later go pasar malam

maybo say come
but no come...
huuuh?
she fong fei gei o!
1st time dating with aki go pm~
she edi ffk!
hehe
walk till 11more
later back home...
reach home bath~
chat wif lou gong...
tired.....
sleep loh~

nitez`````

No comments:

Post a Comment