Monday, July 27, 2009

24/7/09

cia no cum skul~
actually today not xiong go skul cause ytd got sport check....
lolz~
go skul....
aiksss
today no open again the shop so i buy bread eat and buy for aki also~
she wan me help her buy mee...
chit chat~
abt wad?
hoho
i forgot jor....
^^

after skul
aki call her sis fetch her go bck home
maybo folo ah jun go eat....
me lehh??
zzzz
1stly dunno go whr
later i folo wayne mak mak cherry her fren
go maluri jusco....
eat kfc and i buy 1more take away to my mum eat..
she havent eat~

later go bck home
hmmp......
tired**
bii sleeping at home....
me watch tv with my little bro
haha
he so scary o
cause is abt ghost movie....

go bath
then eat later on9 and check fs
edit pic.....
late sleep o..
ermmm....
b4 slp i chat wif lou gong
then fu mask and slp~
syoknya...
so cold~

No comments:

Post a Comment