Saturday, July 25, 2009

17/7/09


4MONTHS ANNIVERSARY ytd im so HAPPY! ^^
thanks my bii zhe~
muackssxxx``

ermmm~
bii fetch me after skul, go bck my home bath then go bii home...
bii go bath later go [kepong jusco], watch movie~
actually dunno why i dun like watch that movie but i tell myself try to see it
maybe i like to see also that movie...

finally,
i really like the movie o~
im no regret watch dis movie wif bii....
dun worry~```
=)
look nice the place but no place to sit for rest~
after watch movie go walk2 awhile, alvin cum awhile for buy thing~
ermm almost 9more gam we go nearby thr steak cafe eat steak~

MjJaukee Steak Corner``
we sit table 16
bii order 1chicken whole leg, black pepper for him and 1cordon bleu for me
1fresh orange (large)
woww~
really so big loh the drink....
cant finish it..
we eat jor RM47more....
expensive?
is ok la because we not always eat~
thx lou gong*

11pm bck bii home..
he wan chg clothes and gv me present for our 4months anniversary~

thx lou gong*
muackss
I LOVE U FOREVER...

12more reach home*
feel tired cause not inuf slp but happy also cause celebrate wif bii~
^^
love my life~
to stay with you~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment