Tuesday, July 28, 2009

27/7/09

today at maluri wait maybo...
because her mum fetch her go skul``
so dau mai me go skul....

perhimpunan....
but so fast can go bck class~
chit chat in class....
eat```~
heehe
later we all 'din din fai fai' at corridor thr...
xD

bck class continue our topic again~
=)
ermmm
i feel tired then go slp...
mhweng go beside class chat cause he argue with wayne them...
he boring at class!!
but stil can big laugh so happy ==" zadou..

after skul go pudu plaza eat...
actually want eat that ti pan yee mee geh but no open
=(
so go eat steamboat...
but i eat tom yam seafood~ hehe i like it!
eat and chit chat...
dint think that .... will say me like this ppl~

is u dun1 discuss with me say me dint say also....
lolz
wad wrong with u o?
2nd times jor... IS U DUN1 also....
not me, plz dun say me again``
i dunno can say wad abt u..
i really so confused it~
dun care anythg....
i will still continue walk my life the way are going on~~~~~~
is u dun1 me
not me dun1 u~
ditn think that u will say out this words
really so suddenly..
NVM!

----------------------------------------------

chat with aki.....
thanks u~
go out reach whr dint tell me also
wow~
forgot?
then can forgot me also loh?
im waitng u so long time......
just bck home say im feel tired want go to slp..
ermmm
i can how?
dun let him slp?
cant, tml he go work....
haizx
few days no times chat also
and chat also ntg to say cause got abit mm song!
but he like dunno i angry gam
no tam me.....
actually u knw anot?
or u think lazy or want use brain to think feel so fan?
nvm.....
i tell myself u busy and tired
forget abt it ba~
go slp
dun1 think so much....
gudnitez~~~
muacksss

===================================================

FRANK SINATRA- MY WAY````` ur favourite songs.....

fei pa pa "im so miss you"....~~
i so regret....
my heart really feel so sad and miss you....
can u come back to me?
i knw is im crazy thinking....
many thing i also want let u knw~

No comments:

Post a Comment