Saturday, July 25, 2009

19/7/09

sunday~
morning msg sui po ask she got out anot cause last wednesday say dating with her mum go out
but aki say she not much money..
so cancel go out~
suddenly aki ask me want buy seni thing ma?
so i ask her want go out with u anot??....

later she say ok`` xP~

yea yea!
1more pm, maybo n ah jun cum and fetch me
my hse outside thr tmn connaught eat pan mee...
later my day-map line---
jln peel road>pandan perdana>sunway>peel road>ulu langat, gasonline>home

but...they say go sunway..
shit~!!

then jun say go watch movie~

aiya~~~~

this month no nice movie can watch la~

we suggest go sing k~

but he say dun1...

then we at there only for a while~

BARBIE turtle and maybo....

kekee capture by aki~

thx thx^^... see that is maybo hand...
kacau2 me~

xDmaybo with hello kitty....

xp peace!

jun with maybo


wow~ so sweet love....^^

later we go back peel road...
on the way going~
is me o......

TO>>> my Ji Mui....
always by myside~
thx....
muackzss
turtle want kiss maybo....friends forever....aki and turtle~~ sure u too~
my sui po~ [ friends forever ]


muackzss~

No comments:

Post a Comment