Monday, July 27, 2009

21/7/09

tuesday~

lolz....
when i reach almost want reach maluri
maybo tell me that she slp late~
call me go skul 1st,
wait her cum...

sms wayne gehh....
tot she waiting me at thr~
=="
sms and call her
she say reach skul jor...
DENG!

wow~
the time like want late reach skul jor...
chamx..
1ppl take bus
aiksss~

reach skul
aki dint cum also.....
omg!
1ppl again
haizx
luckly got cia cum skul
if not really become 'gu dan gui'!!

we chit chat at class~
haha
abt HER.....
hate her!!
like dis call friends?
hey!!!!
if u dunno pls dun say la~
pls dun simply say and talk do 2face ppl...
dunno de thing tot like u knw so much gam~
DIU~```
ehhh~
u not shy meh?
ur mouth not tired?
ur mouth is let u to eat not let u talk rubbish thing loh!
keep ur mouth shit!!

wow~
the sky like cecome darken
sei le....
later how to go find bii o?
keke
luckly bii say fetch me because scare me becum 'lok tong kai'~
heheee~

bii whole body get wet o!
let u get warm sin~
muacksss....

nitez
fetch me bck...
=)
go bath
tired**
go slp~~



bii happy o++++
hehehe
song ehh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment