Friday, July 24, 2009

8/7/09

after skul go tuition~
i want go bank 1st
call aki [ my sam po ] always chat sam xi wif her~
haha
cause she can give me many idea and many else
she arh.......
hehe
can fight with me also~
xP
okie

say back the point 1st,
we less chat edi
saw each other also no talk and no look~
haizx
suddenly maybo mum cum our skul
me and aki also hak dou
why she mum cum~
lazy talk dis.....................

in class 2-3pm
after tuition we all saw maybo mum again~
she was waiting maybo
her mum so worry abt her
then me aki elicia accompany her mum Yumcha~

almost 4pm
my mum cum and fetch me go back hse......
we make a appoiment with her mum sunday go out wif her again...
^^
we hope u understand wad u are doing~
and thinking mature...
dun let around ppl are those was very caring and lovely worry abt u
cry abt u, hurt, sad and disappointed~
okie?
promise us my jie mui~
^^
u decide do wad also
we all will support u~
with correct way u going on....
=)
muackzx~

=========================

[ turtle jie mui ]

aki
turtle
fish
xiao m
maybo
wayne
elicia
bagafish

8of us......

No comments:

Post a Comment