Friday, July 24, 2009

11/7/09



only i love you....
happy in this moments....```


saturday~

actually today got work but i dun1 work
cause want accompany lou gong
tml is he bufday o...
hehe
xiong accompany he till 12am de
but he say want go out with friends
MAYBE yuMcha worr~
got abit sad gehh
but nvm la``
cause tml whole day also is stay with me
he is mine!
=)

afternoon we go ts want buy ticket watch T-form2
T.T
but so many ppl line up till so long way......
1floor and 3floor also``
aikssss.....
later no watch movie jor
then walk2 see bag, shirt and shoes``

almost 4pm
we go back hse eat and sleep~
my cia sms me say she at sg.wang
lolz
early tell me ma
i go back jor
sorry`` dun angry ya cia cia...
lou gong sleep till i cant wake he up``
=="
then i folo he sleep also
hehe
alarm ring also we cant hear it
and we continue sleep till 12more am~
baby fetch me back hse*
finally baby no go out also
cause tml need work~
sorry baby make u cant out with ur friends tim....


*HAPPY BUFDAY TO YZ*
im happy cause me the 1st say happy bufday with u
stay beside u whole days and pass till 12am~
hehe
my lou gong happy mou?
hope my present u wil like it, wadever is not a rich thing also
nxt time i bou fan narh~
^^
wadever u busy, sad, happy, funny or crazy
i will stand beside or behind to support u always~
lou gong bii zhe, i love you forever....
muaackkssxxxx``
wishes our loves stay longer and forever~
yee love zhe.....

thinking of you everytimes.....

xD want kiss my bii.... muacks~
i love it~ because really hou hou pou`` ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment