Thursday, July 23, 2009

4/7/09

saturday~


today is my fren yew hung bufday``

happy bufday to eu....

^^

today have to work...


morning wait baby finish work then cum and fetch me

go eat and go his hse 1st.....

on the time help him clean room, play game, and sleep while~

hehe


around 4more go take lrt to pudu

sorry want they wait me cause im late reach

take teksi go kg. pandan restaurant work~

woww....

1st time go tat new place work

got abit scary tim

cause scare gv ppl scold and haven noe new place thr inside need how to do~


guess also cant guess that i and fish saw dou kok keong got work at thr also and is same owner ppl...

^^

luckly laaa~

if not we cham loh gv ppl bully de


happy~

baby is waiting me

after work baby wait me finish work with wen

then go nearby my hse thr eat [KK 118 food court]

almost 12more go back home~

go bath and wait my baby reach home

then we together go to sleep~

gudnitez``

have a nice dream....


muackss


No comments:

Post a Comment