Monday, July 27, 2009

23/7/09

lolz~
aki and maybo no go skul again...
just me and cia go skul~
wow~
luckly wayne xiao M bagafish mak mak got study...

sien till me wan die loh~
but is ok la
chit chat with elicia at class....
tml she no go skul o
because go pulau ketam with her man!
kaka

after skul go cia go bck home later find her man.....
me jau dunno can go whr~
ishhh!
later take wrong bus..
so hurry up that time~
=="
haizxx
walk go to chan sow lin lrt station....
so hot and tired~
but nvm la
cause later can see my lou gong...
hehe
fetch me bck his home
bii buy Mcdonal's to me eat cause im hungry le...
thx bii**

lou gong mouth pain so he go rest 1st...
after eat i go slp with he
kekeke
he cant wake me up o
im too tired le....
lazy want wakeup~
><"

go back home....
then eat pan mee mum make geh~
later on9 chat wif lou gong
sleep later~
mms fish~
HAPPY BUFDAY TO U....

No comments:

Post a Comment