Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WHAT IM SHOULD DO NOW ?

We 6days dint meet each other ....
i know what u thinking about at there ~
maybe u think much of rubbish thing but sometimes im not free its true ```
our time not same, is not i dun1 meet u ...
i work u slp, i slp u work ...
sometimes i want stay at house lazy to go out
i knw stay at house im lonely, no food eat, boring and else ...
but can u find me right ?
why u said i dint go find u ady ?

when im need ur cares u're busy or u at outside with ur frens ...
when im need u, where u go ady ?
thats why maybe im same too like this ...
always argue its good ?
im really mm xiong thinking many thing
just want a normal normal life ...
enjoy relax keep smile to get happy more ~
im human too i also need some freedom time to find my frens ...
i knw u was dislike it and angry much somemore get a bad moody !
like stubborn it said CANT .
why u can ?
why i cant ?
fair to me anot ?
if i change to u and u change to me ...
how ur feelings ?
maybe u afraid lost me but also cant like this ...
we no meet 6days dont know why my brain was think many thing

im sorry, i does not means want to hurt u or else ...
just u think too much ady ~
decide to find a work better than now !
mm xiong think it ....
more two weeks tuesday is our 8month anniversary ...
after the next day is SPM final exam !
SHIT !!

plz stand my side and think ...
dont make me sad or moody , can ?
want RELAX ...
when i be crazy if still like that ?

im need Simple Way to Walk ~

No comments:

Post a Comment