Saturday, November 14, 2009

NO MOOD ! SAD MUCH ....

today 14november is your ' sang gei ' ...
im still rmb last year all chan's family and me . celebrate your birthday at SS2 , tai thong there ...
I SAW IT and FEEL IT ...
your smiling . your happily face and mouth . your funny act . and more . =)
but i dont know that time you're having sick !
why u dont let me know ?
why u dont tell me early ?
whatever u feeling not well or else .
u also wont show us ur tired . sad . cry and else any act to us all see it .
' ngo hou pui fuk lei ' ~ its true !
' ngo yi gar sin ji dou lei hai gam gin keong geh yan ' ~ its true !
your heart is very strong , compare to other ppl ~ that day i only know it !
i cant put u down in my mind !
everytimes i also thinking back of you .... ='(
im really miss you much !
did u know it ?
did u miss me ?
did u rmb me ?
im hope you're keep me in ur mind always by the way ...
can you come back to me ?
its WONT !
im understand ~
=(
you're passed away , how come you can alive ?
but I miss you ...
its your favourite songs is " MY WAY " ...
*im sorry that i what also can do for you and anythings to help you*
*IM REGRET MUCH* 4january untill now ....
IM sorry to YOU *fei pa pa*
you're always is my beloved pa pa whatever you're not my real daddy ...
im treat you is my half pa pa also ~~~
when im small till now ...
*bless me good luck in exam SPM .... thanks fei pa pa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment