Friday, November 20, 2009

FINALLY EXAM SPM DAY ....

On wednesday is the 1st day having exam spm .
Exam what subject ?
Bm paper 1
Sej paper 1
Bm paper 2

Ytd is having subject
Bi paper 1
Bi paper 2
Sej paper 2

8am start exam till 4.30pm .
In two days .
Lolz .
wtf !
Tired much .
Not inuf to slp !
Lucky have give us some times to take a rest , go out having a tea !
Suprised that i saw Micky when i cross the road .
=)
Happy .
Actually im not sure that is he anot .
Cause he keep looking Me and my frens inside his car .
Later i msg him .
Truely its him that i saw !
When can see u again ?

Bm and Bi paper im still okay ~
Sej not okay on paper 2 !
F***
Isshhhh .....
Im sorry to teacher sej , im do my best ady .
Hope u dont get sad .

Wednesday ~~~~~
Rainny again when i after exam come out from school .
How i go back ?
Lucky not heavy much the rain so we all walk to bus stop take bus .
Go find Baby Zhi .
Hehe for borrow his bed let me sleep !
xD
Cause i said " im so tired , let me sleep plz . "
Hoho .
He see me sleep well ady later he follow me sleep too ~
=)
For accompanied me sleep .
10more go back house , tian wen following too .
Arrived house 11 around .
Watch my movie =]
Till 2am go study .
Sleep ?
Dont know i sleep jor got 2hours anot .
Aikksssss ~

Ytd so fast i can back .
2more pm out from school .
Noob of my frens , tan wai lam !
Hou sam ~
At there lan lek gam sit and drive the motor , later PK .
Lolz .
Hurt dou Ah Bosan legs and ArHoii geh motor !
Funny of Jia Hao .
Preview back the situation with noob act ! ><"
xD
Gao xiu ..

3pm call Baby Zhi and go find him .
Disturb he sleeping .
Lucky no let him scold tim if not ='( cham loh ...
Arrived his house then eat buy from his mom .
Thanks his mom ^^
Watch movie on pps .
More awhile i feel tired of my eyes cant open so i go sleep .
Hehe Baby Zhi accompained me also .
Muacksz , thanks much ...
If u're not accompained me , i think that i cant sleep well somemore keep woke up .
9pm go back house , zi sheng and john following .
I ntg to chat with them cause tired , lazy to talk .
After fetch me back they go drinks Coconuts and eat burger !
Lolz . Sei Ah John , Hippo !!
Arrgghhhhhhh .
Skip

Phewwwpp ~~~
Finally , i can get a rest in 3days but next monday exam MATH !!
Revision on saturday nitez ! =) after enjoys ?
Saturday helps Jeremy works . Dont know at where .
At hotel de , having anual dinner .
=="
Worried about ..............
Aikssss ~
Skip
Hope Sui Po can accompanied me laaa ...
Tonitez can sleep well cause tmrw no study .
=)
Good !
Rest early tomorrow need go out ?
For fun ?
Hehe .
Sleep at house better , go out !
Lazy out ~~
xP

Nitez everyone .
Add more my energy and power =P
Hahas
Good Luck for everyone my frens are having Spm ! ^^

Sorry late update .
Free i will update more .
=)
Missing
Izzit im missing something ?

No comments:

Post a Comment