Saturday, November 14, 2009

Last week photo ~


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Thursday , StuDy Day ....



Babi Wayne geh ...
xD
Geli la ~~~
Aki ?
what she doing ?
Funny ! xD
Add salt and pepper much ...
My double-cheese burger ~
Yummy yummy !```
We shake-hand ...
Nice !
this shirt is Two side also can wear it ~
its not same colour !
Silver and black ...
=]
My Dear aki look cute !
Leng ! ^^
He sitting there doing what ?
Geng !
see my little bro ...
" pa gou pa dei ! "walk around ..
he is not scare whatever is high or low places !
really " mou hui fu " ~ =="
haizx ...
he very naught ! but sometimes cute so ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Friday , Shopping with my Dear aki .... ^^

Maluri , jusco ...

We eat sushi sitting at starbucks there and chit chat ...

=)

I most likes this leopard high shoe !

I most likes this bag !

Our dinner ...After shopping back from house ...

Very tired !

Lasted i buy another shoe ...

this ok too not bad ~

but likes also ~ =D

- END -

No comments:

Post a Comment