Monday, November 16, 2009

Unhappy !

No work !
No out !
No study !

Feelings not well , stomach getting pain .
Stay at house take a rest , but mummy drop down my little bro to let me take care of him .
=="
Can i get a rest ?
No !
Aikssss ~

Baby zhi busy whole day ?
He after work arrived house then go sleep .
Till 7more pm he at his ah suk house eat likes .
Later ?
Dont know .
No msg !
No call !
From him ...
12more , i decide msg him .
He reply .
Im sleeping , sry tmrw find u chat . i drunk coz drink much .
Lolz .
U treat me as what ?

Few times u let me feel dissapointed of u .








On tuesday , 17november09 is [ Our 8months anniversary ❤ ]
Fast ?
I tell baby zhi just plan simple to celebrate it .
Eat lunch , dinner and shopping or watch movie .
9months❤ we celebrate again and plan go other places ba.
=]
On wednesday is SPM day .
Till 9december09 .
Worried much .
Got someone promise me , find me and accompany me when im get bored stay at house .
Coz i cant going out in exam weekend .
Hey !
Do u still remember ma ?
=)
Maybe u just said a joke .
But im trust it !
Hope u wont cheat me ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment