Monday, November 9, 2009

6.11.09 - Friday

Baby zhi early morning fetch me , im folo he working .
Why ?
Becoz he scare i let my mummy scold again .
=(
So what im do ?
Hehe
Sleep inside his car .
Sleep till blur of me .
6-11am .
><"

Reach baby zhi house go bath and prepare my things .
Later go out shopping with my sweet heart aki .
=)
Lucky i call her , she said ON !
If not , pity of me .
Around 2o'clock pm i reach maluri , jusco .
Aki still waiting teksi or bus to come .
So im waiting here till i dont know go where for wait her .
Haha
Finally i go supermarket for walk and see see got any food buy to eat ?
Coz im feel hungry ady .
Actually i also most likes walk supermarket maybe alot of food to eat gua .
xD
Sushi . Bread . Fried pepper chicken . Prawn . Ice-cream . Korea maggie mee . Canned food . Yougurt drinks . Yakult . Durian . Manggo and more more .
Lolz .
Crazy of me !
Lasted aki with me buy Sushi for eat .
We go sit at starbucks and having our breakfast !
Nice ~
Long time no try this feelings ady .
^^

We chit chat again
Bla bla bla
till 3more pm go pos office later continue to our shopping time !
=D
F.O.S *buy 3shirt*
Skip
Vincci *buy 1shoe*
Im most likes that leopard high shoe , white colour .
And Bag , black colour .
Damn Nice ~ Leng !!!
Haiz .
Moody .
Buy more few things later we go eat dinner , kfc .
^^

9more pm baby zhi with his frens come and fetch me .
Sit alvin car , coz he want meet his client at leisure mall .
Bad of baby zhi la !
Go aloha drinks with alvin them also no call me go .
He said ' u shopping till dun1 come back my house , i join them drinks la ' .
=="
Sei yeh !
But he promise me , this friday go again .
=)
Benny and Zhi shen cant open their eyes .
Haha funny of Benny cute face !
They so drunk and blur . @@
Baby zhi and Alvin look likes drunk but baby zhi still can drive !

Reach house , feel tired also .
Alws not inuf to sleep !
Mummy back from work later saw my little bro was sick ady .
He make the pity face .
Wants me sayang ?
Its right .
More while mummy hungry so i cook maggie mee to she eat .
Coz daddy dint ' dabao ' anyfood come back .
Chit chat with mummy .
She ask me many things .
Lolz .
Is not my fault loh , but she help her !
Angry !!!``

3more am only go sleep .
Shit betul !
Sleep late again .
Felt happy !!~~~
Bcoz of saturday date my babes out .
Watch PHOBIA 2 movie .
Wait the Tomorrow Day again !
=)








Miss someone ....

No comments:

Post a Comment