Monday, November 23, 2009

Quite Bored Day !

Ytd stay at house , sleep sleep till sei jor gam .
My little bro wake me up also cant .
=P
Hehes .
Dint go work help mummy .
Lazy .
Sleep till 2pm ?
I forgot ady .
That time my sui po msg me .
So i let my sui po msg wake up .
She ask " Where r u ? sui po . Reply me ~ "
=="

Wake up ntg to do .
Listen hitz . fm !
=)
Hahaha .
We decide to go out de ~
But no kaki again and no places to go .
Most also busy-ing revision .
Maths maths maths ?
Yea .

Lasted , no out .
Haha , My sui po saids " Feel like wan go Goyang Kepala "
xD
Crazy of her jor !
Maybe she missing D**** to Goyang Kepala .
Hoho .
Stay at house .
Be guai Lui ~
xP
Hmmp .
1 words can i said !
" SEIN DOU BAO " .
I want call [ One fm ] beh tahan !
Shout !

Moody .
Ntg to said .
Till here !
Tmrrw exam Maths and Tuesday exam Moral .
Good luck to form 5 students and my friends having SPM !
All the best ~

Im hungry muchhh ~```
=(
Xiong eat steamboat so late , anywhere can eat ?
Haizxx .












Now i understand that dont simply Trust or Believe it .
From anyguys those are Promises u anythings !
If u cant Do or Promise it then U dont said Yes or Im promise u !
This words .
JUST can said u , that ur words and what u said it also .
Its cant '' Believe it ya !~
So so so so ....
Attention =
Becarefull girlsss !

DOnt lets the guys cheat dou u !
Hate u , guys !!!!! ❤❤






No comments:

Post a Comment