Saturday, October 31, 2009

NO MOOD !

ytd dint go study take MC
whole days stay at hse dint go out ~
actually i should go shop work but i cant wakeup ....
very tired =( ....
afternoon, 3more pm wakeup !
Omg !
no Water
no Shampoo
no Toothpaste
no Shower
no Food eat
=="
what happen are going on today ?
bad lucky !!

Lucky i call my Baby zhi go buy for me ...
thanks baby !
muackss ... [ i ❤ zhi ]
take my breakfast on 8more pm !
wtf .....
just eat breakfast ~~

baby zhi dont know why today getting very angry ....
almost want argue ~
haizzz
what im done wrong today ?
i dint do anythings that make u angry ....
im so good girl today !
=]

--------------------------------------------------------------



WORRIED U !
hope b4 u go anywhr can let me know ...
dint said or drop any msg also ```
do u know someone are worried u at here ?
i dont want to get this feeling ...
its very hard !
did u know my feeling ? =(
maybe i too xxxxxxxxxx !
STUPID of me me me ~ !
ntg ba ... T.T
i will slowly slowly xxxxxx x ...
im ' sorry ' !
rmb take care yourself ...
im not alws by yourside ...


-------------------------------------------------------------------


gudnitez my dearest !!
have a Nice sweet dreams ~~
sleep well ? ....
tmrw work!
if not let mummy scold and get baby zhi ' ee mm ' .....
they two always like mosquito keep around my ears flying !!
xD
=P

a kiss to sleep well ++MUACKssssxx .....

raining day again ~~ Nice to Sleep Now !

No comments:

Post a Comment