Monday, November 9, 2009

7.11.09 - Saturday

The day comes ady !
=)
Wake up on 11am more .
Baby zhi coming to fetch me .
Later go baby zhi house 1st .
Waiting his mom ' dabao ' food for us .
Chicken rice , Chu cheong fun and Rojak .
Wow~
My stomach full ady .
Cant eat the rojak anymore .

Waiting babes calling .
3more pm i reach pavilion wait them come .
Actually we watch 5.15pm but is selling fast ady and that day MOST MANY ppl !!
Lolz
That why i dont like saturday out .
Nitez okay la .
Later sui po and bibi * xiao m * also said hungry so we all go Wong Kok Char Chan Teng eat and having our high tea .
xD
Smoking kaki betul !
><"
Angry sui po ~~
She really so ji mui loh !
No tell us that she in relationship with ah dain .
If she dint said i also dont knw they together ady 1months more .
=x
Her ah dain go korean trip .
2weeks .
If i dint hear wrong la .
Haha
Miss sei sui po jor ~~
But i know she more miss who who who geh .
Naught of her !
=]

7more pm go ts .
Take smtg from my baby zhi .
SKIP
Argue again .
=(
Dislikes !

8pm go low yat find my frens steven .
Prepair my dear phone .
Long time no see him ady , and no join them anymore .
Just talk har fai har only .
Why ?
I feel scary of them .
So fake la , who can join ?
Give me also dun1 .
Dont LC me better , telling u .
Feel beh song u ady .
Is u force me !

Finally we all decide watch at nitez , 9more pm .
Me with sui po , dear aki , and sui po frens .
3guy i dont know who , dint see b4 but got hear sui po said b4 .
Watch till 11more back .
Arrived house 12 more .
Chat awhile with baby zhi in phone .
Later sleep .
My legs feel very pain when sleeping .
=(

Ytd really crazy of me !
Dear too ~~
I spend much money . more than dear .
=[
Dont know why .
But its happy when i spend out without think anythings .
After this my heart pain abit and abit .
But its okay la .
The important is iM feel happy .
Thanks dear aki accompanied me .
U're really alws by my side !!
❤ aki liew pui wah ~~~
=)

Tmrw need go work .
Feel lazy much to work .
Aikssss`````
Nitez go where leh ?
Hmmmp ....
Dont know ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment