Monday, November 9, 2009

5.11.09 - * Suprise ! i going to school again . * xP

I going to school .
For what ?
Hehe . becoz of see my Sweeet heart dear aki , Babi wayne and Soh yi la ~
=)
Early morning let mummy scold again !
=="
Im really hate it that early morning let ppl scolding loh !
Ermm what she wants it , actually ?
I go study give she scold , I no go study give she scold also .
Lolz .
What happen to her ?
Haiz .
Sometimes im very angry of her !

Take bus , wtf !
That bus driver , drive 1bus stop by 1bus stop with 5-10min waiting at there .
=="
Make me late reach maluri and school .
So i fast sms Babi wayne said " we go Yumcha and eat 1st later go school ba " . xP
Later we walk to find kedai mamak that nearby .
On the way .....
SUPRISE !
Actually i feelings got smtg not well .
So i tell Babi wayne stop i dun1 to walk it ady .
She ask why and keep see-ing to that guy .
SKIP
Later dont know why we two still happy and smile by the way .
><" so funny of us !
Babi wayne thank for u that listen my things .
Funny of that we at kedai mamak there .
Wow ~
Happy moments again . Nice !

8more am we take bus to school .
8.25am reach school , write name that late to school .
Luckly Hayati not there !
=)
Aki and Soh yi are waiting for us ! xD
Keke
Sorry we're late ! xP
Huh , i forgot of our Hugging ! ~ aki .
Today , currypuff and hot tea .
Boring ! in class luckly that Babi wayne " dau fai " with me .
She was keep study the bla bla la ~
Wishes her " Good luck ! " ^^
She do a one geli things !
Haha gv me take jor a Picture !
=p

After school aki and me go maluri, jusco eat our lunch and chit chat .
Babi wayne no folo us , she need go wait her gf finish school .
Good Bf ! * jealous sei me loh !! Babi wayne *
I eat double cheese burger .
Aki add many salt and pepper to the french fried .
Funny act from aki !
Xp
We chit chat almost 1hour more .
Later we walk walk , suddenly i saw i like it thing .
Wishes !
Haiz , dont know is who leh ?
We go see the cloth and more .
I buy a ring that look " Simple and Nice " ~
^^
I likes that BAG !
I likes that SHOE !
LOVES IT !
Haha , we decide tmrw out for shopping !
Means = Friday .
=P
Crazy of me !

We go mph book store .
Keke aki saw a book that suitable for Mak Fei Hon !
xD
I hear aki said i keep laughing till i stomach pain !
No places let us walk .
So we go back luu .
4more pm we go back by not same way .

I go find my Baby zhi .
Haiz .
Actually im very tired but Baby zhi wants i find him .
He looks very happy when saw me !
Why ?
After bath , having dinner .
His mom cook !
Nice for me eat the food ~ thanks .
8pm ----
Dont know why i suddenly my stomach very pain !
Pain till i fall in sleep .
Later Baby zhi wake me up to fetch back and go watch movie with his frens .
I dint folo him .
On the way back house .
Raining at night again !
Feel much cold that times !
Errgghhh ......

Reach house 9.30pm .
Wait him arrived house .
Dont know what time chat with Baby zhi later we sleep together .
Tired sei me !
Gudnitez . Sleep Well With Tight Tight .

Im ......
Waiting the tomorrow again !
Hehes , Sweet heart Dear aki ~~~
We dating !
=]
Yea ...........



Late post the picture .
Lazy !
Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment