Saturday, October 24, 2009

SIEN SEI *in this weekend*

lolz, banyak boriiing.....
don't why~
haha
maybe i become " guai guai lu i" jor?
xD
last monday or tuesday go ampang "9 wong yeh" with parents and joey jie...
she so " dan shun " ppl...
always give ppl cheat~~ =="
feel she very cham...
but now she become more stronger no let ppl cheat```
good!
=)

last wednesday, only go pasar malam with *sui po* and friends...
so late only go thr actually scare close ady loh~~
haizzx
11more pm reach thr pasar malam [ tmn connaught ]
walk 1hours more.... =P
me and sui po walk till banyak syok " mm xiong " go back tim...
hahaha
we two crazy at thr!
happy day with her!!~~ that can see sui po and get crazy...
but my friends jau pity la.....
cause wait us 1hours at thr
kekeke... they want walk thr own, also not my fault~~
nvm la, sorrry``!!

last thursday, is my big brother bufday!
happy birthday to kar wai [ my brother ]
21 years old!
hehe old 1 years again...
xD
my parents take off day, because celebrate his birthday at house...
make a small party eat [ MAKE STEAMBOAT ]
so good treat my brother~~
me birthday also no ehhhh....
=(

really banyak " sui " no electric come at 8am till 7pm...
wtf!
just off 1day, stay at house tot is so warm and relax...
suddenly like that haizz.... unlucky!
somemore quarrel with baby zhi
@.@

at night 8pm all my cousin and parents also arrived our house...
my bro friends also...
chit chat and more~~
cutting the cake on 10pm more...
b4 cut the cake, family take a photo~
Nices nices.... =)
a fuunnny photo taken my bro and his friends..
girls gang and boys gangs```
xD
fish hew not free? dint come, invite them...
sui po jau don't go whr la...
out with his ah dain or alen?
" jie ngo guo kiu "
said out with me, telling her sister...
=="
worry u la!!

end the party on 4am more...
lolz, luckly no need i wash all the things....
started the party i ady do " ah 4 "!!
chamm chamm~~

8am i go slp!!
=(
late slp because watch movie and make that fake nails...
haha
funny when making it....
slp late...
cant wakeup when go work~~
i give up!
so stay at house.....

MISS baby~~~
hehe happpy.....
he come my house find me and given me suprise...
he cooked at his house the food bringing to me eat!
he said ' i scare u get hungry.... because i know ur house no to food eat '...
=)
thanks baby!! u're the 1 those was sayang me always!!!
i love u~~~~

we slp together at my house till 6pm...
after bath, baby zhi help me " urut kaki " my leg terseliuh on thursday morning...
don't know why!
heheeh
walk slowly like TURTLE...
baby zhi said me```
argghhh.... lau him narh!!
x)
the whole days baby zhi take care of me....
when im old, u still wil take care of me like this anot?
on friday 23.10.09 i asking he...
he said sure will~~~
^^
at night, baby zhi fetch me go mum shop...
start work on 8pm-10pm cashier~
wait half hours baby zhi come back to find me..
haha
he said so traffic jam, want eat 1st so hungry...
i tot that i forgot take my things tim...
we eat our dinner together~
=)
sor lou**




---------waiting the next day come-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment