Wednesday, October 14, 2009

taken on 22.9.09

woww~
finally, the kite blow till at the top jor....
latested kite was blow to the tree ady, so go back luu....
we all going to find food eat because was too hungry
11more pm arrived my house...
the next day go out with babe choco
long time din't see her ady, miss her much babe!!
she getting be more pretty girl!
hope she happy and get a good bf~~
wishes her with her bf stay longer....
buy clothes and eat~
im happy because i meet back my primary school friends!
michelle and esther
hugging them much when saw back them!
*miss you*
later find baby, going make my digi cards
after that go eat at "wai sek gai" with baby john and zhi shen....
go back shop after eat...
started be night....
haha
still got ppl in the water playing...
can see?
the kite was starting up and up up up.....
ermm....baby john kk lau and zhi shen at there playing
im too free jor, ntg to do...
they all run away ady..
[ love yz ]
that's my slipper, kekeke
i like this....my baby doing what?
he was play kite...
my baby so serious when driving car o!!
keke
safety no.1st~
my soft soft dog....
hehe
because was "hou hou pou" its so soft..
wow~
ini dai gor, siapa tu?
kaka
he call samseng john!!
xD
going to change another place.....u guess who we are??
^_^
huh?
they still cant catch it....
haha~~
see john!!
22.9.09 - go pd with baby....he write for me~~sor lou~~
ky ❤ yz too...
never change my love to you....
my spec and my baby spec....
^_^
haha
see kk lau laugh till so happy xD
because he catch it the small small crab...
faster cover it!!
see!!
what they all finding......
nice the beach.....

but the weather too hot ady```

No comments:

Post a Comment