Friday, October 30, 2009

25.10.09 - get a bad news from my relation....

why?
why will happen it on he?


T.T
im still remember it that last saturday night chatting with him....
he said that....
" november im coming to kl and stay at ur hse...bring me go everywhr play and shopping too...that i haven go b4 at kl, if can buy smtg for me..ermmm u go whr i go whr, i will folow u...can? wait me come ya!!!!"
with happy and enjoying sounds said with me....
=)
i answer back him....
"really? that u coming to kl? its okay, u stay my hse no problem...im welcome to u! yes, sure can that i bring u to go everywhr...can, i will buy smtg for u if u liked it...en okay, that sure i go whr - u also folow with me la...i wont leave u alone and anyhappening with u...i take care of u! that moment... =) 'fong sam'.... yes, im waiting u come kl for so long time! now i can wait it, just more 6days only ma, i wait again also nvm....its so fast to pass the days i know~ ^^
**im damn happy~~~"


the next day night,
suddenly my mummy told me that he in accident and pass away....
i was astound strike dumb with suprises...
wtf!
started, i dont believe it!!
slowly slowly my tears displace outward flow....
for me its the tearfully....
my lovely 'biu little brother'~~
im so loves him...
i knw have to look infront forward that was happened, everyone also not hope it so...
actually sunday night i going to selangor see him but badly my mummy call me take caring of my little bro stay at hse... =$
so i monday night with my whole family going thr and overnight....


7.30pm out from my hse, 8.15pm start going to selangor...
me and my brother
10more pm arrive thr, but we all havent eat our dinner so go nearby thr restaurant eat 1st...
i drink 100plus++


after eat go join my ah suk them....
together go thr, reach the places was starting ady 'da gen zai'~~
my grandmother was folow us, she ask me to bring she go see coffin inside izzit my 'suen' pass away? she cried and asking with me..
how should i ans her?
i cried also and keep 'onn wai' her...
my grandnother years old is not small ady~
my ah gu tell my grandmother....
" i lost my son, mom... x3"
my grandmother tell my ah gu....
" dont cry...i also lost my suen, my daughter....x2"
saw my ah gu, i felt so painful that when im do a mother~~
she cried till her dark eyes circle area become red colour and 'zhong'....


after 'da zai' burning the thing....
i with my 'biu brother, sister and tong little brother' saw a black image - reflect it go away~
we all saw that!! all thinking izzit he come and see us?
more awhile i go my ah gu hse take a rest and chat with my ah sam....


3.34am go Yumcha nearby their hse....
selangor, sekinchan kedai mamak!
my tong little brother~
my grandmother....she was dumb sit and thinking smtg at thr~haizz....
after Yumcha back dint sleep....cant sleep till the next day```
hear my 'biu brother' said about his little brother how to pass away the situation..
felt damn painful and hurtful when he inaccident~
later see he pass away....


8.30am need to 'shuang ben'
at klang " fairy park" thr << the names
10more am arrived the place.


11.05am going back to kl.....
12-1pm reach kl but go eat breakfast nearby my hse thr...
really very tired!!
reach hse go bath later straight go to sleep.....


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


27.10.09 is my mummy birthday, she also forgot when i said with her...
" happy bitrhday to mummy"~
she astound and ask today is my birthday?
hahaha....so funny!
my little brother wake me up....
and said eat dinner~ =)
thanks for u......
[ happy family! ] eat together...


fews day dint see my baby zhi....miss him mucchhhh~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment