Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Damn Boring!!

actually ytd i was quite tired!
but don't why that i cant slp after chat with baby also cant slp...
my mind only had u *baby*
quite thinking of u...
what happen on my mind?
lolz
the time going on around 3am b4 i going to slp, i heard that outside start heavy raining....
huh? feel worry abt tmrw that go out to school that time~

wow~
i was slp late ady..
luckly wayne call me ask that what time reach maluri
i slp till blur la ask bck her no need to slp so early call me....
i tot that 5am that time, omg!
that really also raining when i wake up...
so im thinking at here going to school anot?
haizzx
finally i dint go school...
early morning call baby tot ask him give me some idea but let him scold!! early morning let ppl scold...
if u, u will how?
herrrrrrgghh.... so angry!!
go slp
till afternoon...
he call me said sorry~
i know maybe u are tired so u like that....
plz next time don't like that.. ok?

tmrw going to school anot?
hehe.....
feel lazy go tim~
ermmm today fish at msn tell me that friday and monday holidays....
yes!!!
get holidays again....
but where i can go?
OMG!!
help mummy work?
aiksss~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAMN BORING!!!
stay at house alone.....
i mm xiong go out but xiong baby buy food to me eat...
baby slp at house later wake up call me
telling me that he sick ady~
aiksss....
what i can do?
i just can caring u at here....
how i go find u? or see u?
moody laaa.....
argue~

hungry hungry hungry muchhh!!!!!!!!
food food food
where are u??
who can buy food for me??


*baby im miss u*
im sorry im not want argue with u.....
im just moody...
hope u understand me....
maybe u want me more caring u so u also moody....
im sorry is my fault!!
sorry baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment