Tuesday, October 13, 2009

LATE UPDATE !!

sorry abt so long time no update....
huh, in 1months more many thing was happening but also pass away ady~
hmmmp ok la, got 1week holidays because Hari Raya on that weekend i was started busy....
my mummy shop was getting opening somemore need take care of my little bro help my mummy and work part time...

20.9.09~ go coco banana with maybo, mak mak and my frens till 4am more..
got a bit sien there and maybo early back, no fun gam..
aiksss~ missing him.....
tot he will go with me but not!
haizzx~
the next day was changed my life early morning, im still rmb it ya~
very thankful god, im happy and started to holding your hands tight tight and cheer up our ways......
whatever how long our way need to walked, but i won't give up!
I LOVE YOU, ZHI```
keep our promise promise promise...
=)

don't why that few day on 28,29 and 30 september 09 i was in bad mood and very angry somemore so "mang", "fatt pei hei"....
maybe im too tired not inuf slp and many thing think jor..
im sorry~
but im really not want treat u like this, sorry..
i sayang u also "lei mm chit" narh``
baby, don't think too much ya!

3.10.09~ my bibi bufday ya....
meaning is xiao M, hehe``
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO - XIAO M -
^_^
but we all help her early on friday 2.10.09, celebrate her bufday at neway ts after that go eat at pavillion [ wong kok char chan teng ] with aki mak mak xiao m me and my bf...
they all are going back early and got something do~
so fast was the day is moon festival....
clip the eyes x2 so fast the day pass away..

go eat dinner at my kao mo house on festival moon....
no place to go if got also the next day also need early wakeup to go work~
better slp at house and rest more
keke~
hmmp.....change my new styles on wednesday 7.10.09 [ missing my hair! ] =(
sui lou laugh me! at thr when benny cutting my hair...
feel so shy narh~
later sleep sleep sleep....
so pig haha with baby, we two so like to sleep...

school holiday?
1week more, kaka
so good that form3 student having pmr so our form5 get holiday school again narh~
huh, tmrw need to go school already...
feel lazy go school!
wtf! was my school?
no teaching? then go school for what?
make me feel vomit to look my school!
OMG!

today go out with my sui po *maybo* accompany her go sing k with her fren and her cousin because someone was bufday...
reach ts, walk around the shop that she wanted to buy but finally she din't buy it..
haha she today most crazy laugh at there~
miss her alot la long time din't saw her and so worrrried about her...
wishes her happy and think properly b4 do anything~
anything happen and u need to find ppl chat or sharing your problem, i and aki at HERE...
we are welcome to u...
find us anytime~ just to u only la if not also want charges u $$ ahh```!
keke xD
me with aki will support u!
walk the happy and good for u geh way.....
weii!
you're not alone
me and aki also will accompany u de la!!
horrr? aki....
xD


miss baby zhi``
hungry muchh......
dinner just eat cup maggie somemore get hot water burn...
so careless me~ haizx...
moody~~~~~~~~~~
the months day was come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment