Monday, October 19, 2009

ABOUT 17.10.09, SATURDAY.... is [ 7months ] i with my baby zhi and PD trip```

the days was come ady....^^
hehe
thanks my baby zhi planned go to PD..
actually im happy...
but also had sad~
baby zhi, its not ur fault plz don't blame urself....ok?
we each other also not want it~ right?
im just blame myself only....

just wakeup and prepare my thing get ready to going out, waiting for baby come
2pm was start to go our PD trip!!
haha
we all by 3car going...
ermmm who are folowing to go PD?
let me tell u ba..
hehe
me, baby zhi, alvin, kk lau, zhi shen, fei long, his brother, don't his name, benny, john and jun....
izzit feel so "kei guai" that john got going?
he said that he was so boring stay at house so folow us going...
actually his hurt haven't recover back de...
pity~~
on the way we are going suddenly was raining
i was scare that cancel our plan...
finally that stop the raining jor~
LUCKLY... hehe

reach PD almost, 3more pm...
wow~
they all started cant wait, want jump in the water ady
me baby zhi john kk lau and zhi shen was keep busy to catch the small small crab at thr
xD
hahaha
later we all go play banana boat
forgot jor they how to count ady, is 1ppl need to paid how much or sit the banana boat how much...
except john, he dint play the banana boat~
we all seated and get ready!!
firstly is so fun enjoy and feeling that so relax, like the beach water...
its look nice~
1st time drop down the water is ok...
but the 2nd time drop down the water is so serious about it~
my bankel and my crystal ball lane was lost...
the 2things was so important for me~
1 is i with my baby zhi 5months anniversary present i brought it is couple...
another 1 is my fei pa pa brought for me b4 he alive...
this is the 1thing that he can let me to take caring of it and "lau lim"....
haizzx~
im so SAD of it...
im sorry fei pa pa```
hate myself~
why i can lost it?
izzit im too no use?
when im lost it i felt that u're not beside me....
let me felt less it smtg like that~~ im scary....
T.T
somemore kk lau was "terseliuh" hand and 1ppl was the leg "chau gan"
so we all decide stop to seat the banana boat and turn back....
later we all are fine and ntg ady, luckly... =)
playing water and chit chat...
till everning we all going to bath plan to go walk walk at thr and eat smtg
later find places bbQ~
we all eat malay food for "tahan" hungry...
funny that benny, make me laughing till non-stop because he was sitting infront me~
xP

after eat go buy some snack eat later find place bbQ...
find the place till half hour more
later reach thr we all ready the food, drinks beer and else
start to bbQ, to having our dinner~
at thr the beach look more nice at night la....
i can see the stars also~
its sweet looking it
but i don't know, when morning time look nice anot?
so interested narh.....
hehe
ermmm got pasar malam thr look many thing to buy and cheap, compare kl pasar malam...
^^
till don't what time that beach water getting down...
we all start to catch the small small crab again and shell
wow~
this time is more bigger and so "garang" 1....
catch many...
almost 12more am we all going back luu.....
and clean up the thing~
haha
thanks benny that do "ah sam ching kit"...
xD

endly, we all go back and listening music in car
is really feel tired and sleepy when sit in the car~
cause ytd i late slp, 5am go slp...
but i dint slp cause accompany baby zhi if not he will get boring or felt sleepy when driving...
baby zhi tmrw need to work so need early wakeup cause sunday is many thing to do...
1more am i reach house....
safety =)


thanks muchh to baby zhi~
bringing me a nice memories of our [ 7months anniversary ]
i love you~~ yz [ lou gong zai ]
muaAckssszz....
i felt u more touching of our love....
*SWEET SMILES*
*SWEET KISSED*
*SWEET HUGGING*
*SWEET HOLDING OUR HAND*
a sweet sweet days for me

_________________________________________________________

KEEP OUR PROMISES !!!~~~
i wont forgotten it.....
what u was promise me on sunday 18.10.09 [ night 8more pm ] at ur room....
i can remember....
at what time, what date and where the place....
U PROMISE ME....
im TRUST u, that u can do it....
hope u don't make me disappointed of u again!!
plz plz plz~~~~
its so hurtful....
did u know it?
did u felt it?
"gam dong" that why, im cry of u....
love u forever 520++++ 1314
ky 2 yz
ky is your's
yz are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment