Monday, November 23, 2009

Tired @ Feeling Well ..

=="
Last saturday i sleep on 6am more++ .
What wrong with me ?
Lolz .
Simple day on last saturday .

12 around pm woke up .
From my Baby Zhi calling me to woke up .
Lolz .
Sleepy much .
But anyways thanks much of Baby Zhi .
That buy food for our breakfast .
And wait me .
Hehes .

Later go back Baby Zhi house having our breakfast .
We two hungry much .
Coz last nitez i dint eat !
Lolz , so the nxt day hungry sei jor ~ xD
By eat awhile we having watch a funny @ laugh movie !
xDD
Keeping laugh till cant finish eat the mixed rice .
><"

Accompanied Baby Zhi around his house there make something .
But i special punny play with his dogs .
Hahaha .
Nice !
=)
I loves Puppys much .
Its very cuteeeee .
^^
Around 5more pm , feel tired ady .
Sleep sleep sleep .
Wake up feeling cold much .
Sick ?
Hope im not to be sick !
Im still need exam on next monday & tuesday .
PLZz ~ ><"
Untill 9.20pm , its late ady !
Lolz , no need go buy my things ?
Sleep till so late ady , shops all closed loh .
=(
Baby Zhi said
" nvm , monday we go buy laa . "
Aikssss ....
Eat dinner at Baby Zhi house , saturday cook by his Ah Gu .
On Sat & Sun .
=]
After eat .
He play his DJ .
I ntg to do , take some pictures at there .
More awhile , pun xada kaki go out .
So Baby Zhi terus fetch me back house .
No idea to go anywhere .
Coz just we two .
Ishhhh ....
Arrived house , mummy chat with me for awhile .
I only think back that my friends go Poppy ! Lolz .
Gek sei ngo ~!
Sorry Stallen that i ffk u .
><"

Argue with Baby Zhi .
For what ?
About i work part time job !
Skip **
Aikssss .
I know u worried me but i also should work and get $$ , right ?
Im not a kids , plz .
And plz u respect me !
Okay ?
I dint said out does not means i forgive u and not angry u .
That im hopes u will know respect me and no next time .
Im ur gf , not ur dogs or else animals !
Plz b4 u said anywords , plz u think it 1st and said !~
U know that im hate much those words .
Plz no next time ....
Can ?
No talk with each other .
Lolz .
He still can go slp !
Apa orang ni ~
Cold blood geh ?
Ishhh ....
Sleep on 4am ++ , see magazine .
Ntg to do at nitez .
Hehes .
Rainny day ...
Hope everyone sleep well .
Have a sweet dreams , weeeee ~
Study ? or revision ?
No .
Tired @ sleepy .
Nitez everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment