Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our 8Months Anniversary ❤ Sweet always !

On tuesday , 17november09 is Me and my Baby Zhi 8Months Anniversary .
We just simple celebrate , the plan was eat steamboat at johnny's then watch movie 2012 and shopping awhile at TS ~

baby zhi waiting the foods come ~

the foods are here ! ~

hehe im waiting the water boiling hot then eat eat eat !~

xD baby zhi waiting till mm loi fan ~I likes it ! thanks baby zhi ~~buy ticket watch 2012 ~ premier class .
LOLz . want kiss him ~ but he blek me pulak !
><" I this picture much ...
Q of us ~ ^^ =D --> see my baby zhi ><"
cuteee , muacks ! stupid baby zhi =) give a kiss to my hair ~
=="
- The Day We Together -
* It was simple but its feel Nice and Happiness for me because of U~ *
* U're always by myside *
* Loving me *
* Caring me *
* I felt that im so blissful ><" because i have U =) *
* a good bf that treat me as his wife ? *
* whatever we can get all problem troubleshoot *
muacksx ~ ^^

Thanks Baby Zhi ~
i LOVE U




No comments:

Post a Comment