Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BADLY , IM MISS HIM ! ='(

baby zhi come to find me morning ....
feel lazy to go out , dont know why ~
aikssss ````
and somemore early morning let mummy scold ...
hate it !
sleeping tight and Nice suddenly give ppl scold till wake up, u will feel how ?
Dislike !
go baby zhi house , he cook food to me eat ...
he call me sit at his room and wait for eat ...
lolz .
SO good my baby zhi treat me , why i can treat he like that ?
feel so sorry to he ````
actually im decide to help him cook too but lastest i dint help also ~
because my dear aki calling me that asking smtg and ask how abt me recenlty, long time no meet ..
=(
how i ans her ?
but i dint ans her , i also knw she can guess it !
she really is my sweet heart know what my heart are thinking .
thanks ! im felt happy and ur caring ! loves u ..
finally i tell her my everythings was happen on me in this few weeks .
im really so bad !!!
im not a good gf ~
treat my baby zhi like that ~
sorry that hurt u much ...
all is my fault !
i dont know why will do like that to you ~
BABY ZHI
better hurt myself ...


==========================================================



What happening on me ?
WHY ?
im keep Missing him .
im keep Caring him .
im keep Loves him .
but did he feel it ?
and did u know ?
that my Missing , Caring and Loves him .....


IM STUPID !
he got ** ady and i know he wont treat me likes we started on know each other b4 that time .
the moments ...
wont caring me anymore ...
maybe u're not .............
SKIP
its okay .
fine , nevermind .
at least u're brought me a Sweet Day in 2days , happy memories !
and u leave a **** ****
SKIP
whatever .
its touching for me ~
its really ... =)
[ wont forgot ] keep in my heart . u're alws in my heart .
thanks ...
i at here wishes u and ur ** ....




MY HEART PAIN 1day by 1day when thinking about him ~~


========================================================


tmrw going to school study .
sorry for i broke my promise to wayne , aki them .
smtg happen with me so i no mood to go study and feeling not well ~
im sorry to u all .
happy to meet my sweet heart , dear aki .
since we few week dint meet !
im Missing her much .
waiting Tomorrow !
=)

To my sui po , maybo .
she said go club on tmrw nite so she dun1 go study .
sorry i no accompany u go .
u becareful ~
wishes u with ur ah dain la .
hehe
actually im interested to go but thinking few times someone are said me
" study hard, dont alws go out la . SPM coming ady . "
decide dun1 go ~

No comments:

Post a Comment