Tuesday, December 7, 2010

~:+ Enjoy's The Nitez +:~ 6/12/2010 ...

Yesterday , Nitez was going out .
Cause my bf going to play Badminton already .
So with Babe Wendy Lee , out for having Dinner and Take some fresh air .
=)
We go ' Look Out Point ' at Hulu Langat .
Eat 1plate of Spaghetti and 1plate of black pepper Lamb chop .
1glass of Longon juice .
^^
Atcually damn fully !
My stomach feel getting BOOM ``!
>.<"
Haizzzz , really feel unlucky that can't meet up with Darling Fish cause she was going there also with Xiao M .
And also can't meet with Mr Anson .
Maybe that's call no mate .
But lucky that Darling Fish got msg me and Anson got msg me too , chatting with me .
wakakaka !
=D
Feel " kek shui " that like not Match loh .
>.<"
Don't know why .
Almost 12am out again , acc my bf go eatting .
At [ Sin Mei ] restaurant .
With his friend's till 1am more , his friend said go Genting Highland's for gambling ..
LOlss !
Zadou , really so sudden !
But lasted no go already cause was too late .
xD
Hahhaaahah .
If not i alone again at his house .
=(
" Sien kao sei ngo le "..












Special case :

* Mr Anson , Promise me that next week out for watch Movie ;D *
Happy Happy Happy Happy !
Can't waiting for the Day !

No comments:

Post a Comment