Monday, December 6, 2010

Bored Monday's ``~~

Early was getting Rainning day's ..
=)
Yesterday i was been 5am more only go to bed ..
Woke up from 11pm , going out for having my Dinner at Sin Mei steamboat ..
Sudden meet up some Friend at there ..
Really fate !

Eat till 2am more around then back to my Bf house ..
For take resting , so watching some tv and play Computer ..
That time i Really dont know why that i'm Missing Mr. A !
Omg !
Don't know what wrong's with me ~~
Hahaha ..

But Mr. A treat me Cold and sometime's treat me Hot's !
Why ?
Busy working ? or Forgot reply me ?
Hmmmp !
Is okay , i wont care about it now !
=)
Look Forward that is better ~!

Monday that really feel Bored la ``
So fast pass 1day and 1day's !
=(
I need a Part time job's !!
Cause wont get bored at all ..

Hey !
Christmas was Coming soon ~
Anyplanning of Christmas ?
Thinking about it , that want to go Penang anot ..
For 3day 2nite ..
Feel excited much , hahaa haven been there before !
><"
And overnitez at outside for the Trip's ~
I worried , cause 2boys 1girl ..
I don't want ALONE go la , not syok loh ..

Haizz , ask some Friend's go but no bother me ..
My best friend's there never think my side and caring of ..
As i how treat them LIKE my Sister ..
But they never do like this for me ..
Why ?
Izzit i'm stupid ?
Before my Ex tell me many thing's but just i dont want hear it ..
I'm sorry !

Damn sad about Friend's relationship ..
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment