Tuesday, August 18, 2009

5MONTHS ANNIVERSARY [ 17/08/09 ]

monday
im so happy.....^^
hope wont broken ur promise and remeber it~
ok?
wish is to be long long long and longer longer longest!
=)
that i want!
huh?
lou gong promise me, bring me go eat wad when he have time....
ermrmmmmm..........
cook the breakfast by lou gong make it, dim sum, sushi, steamboat and seafood~
i like it...yummy~!
hehe
today i no go study o cause want accompany my lou gong^^
hehe
early morning lou gong fetch me folow he go help his dad work place thr
b4 dis...........
so unluckly loh!
that i kena "1ST PRICE"
=="
zadou...
i slp in the car while waiting for lou gong come~
hehe
funny, that lou gong tell me i only know~
i slp s0 long time also cant smell it but he keep said
keke``
after delivery vege lou gong go buy foods for us breakfast
reach hse 9am like that
eat and watch tv.....
later go bath then bii call me go see his weight later call me go see myself too
lolz
want keep fit jor...
=(
fu mask and rest~
but maybe i tired ady, i fall in slp jor
make lou gong 1ppl siting at thr watch tv alone, sorry!
^^
wake up then go service car at jln ipoh thr
after dis we go eat our lunch, eat PIZZA HUT
finish eat go back hse
after chit chat we go slp together
the weather so nice let us slp o....
raining day is nice to slp~
hehe
banyak syok-nya~~~
xD
we slp till 7-8pm
but my lou gong still want slp
feel dun1 wakeup fetch me bck...
lolz
i knw u too tired ady~
not inuf slp..sorry~
later lou gong fetch me bck hse
reach hse awhile, my bro back hse
go out again~
said go eat dinner
wow~
im so full ady but i dun1 1ppl stay at hse so scary....
so need go out
my bro decide go pudu "wai sek gai" eat de
but all closed ady because so big raining
so change the place
go carefour peel road thr eat~
eat jor fried kuey teow, popiah, pork mixed soup, rice and drinks...
me, my little bro, my bro, my mum and my bro gf
almost 11pm reach hse
go bath and wash face
prepare study thing and go slp
nitezx lou gong~
muaacksx
happy our 5months....
i love yz
just you always on my mind.....
trust me!
i promise that i just love you~
yee love zhe
""*our song*""
zhu

No comments:

Post a Comment